or Color Adjustment Service Explained
Your computer does not store images. Instead, it saves a set of instructions for reproducing the photograph. To do this, it uses a box of several million crayons - practically one for every conceivable color. Image files tell your computer what color to paint with a crane.
Many images, especially amateur photographs, do not take advantage of the entire range of cranes. Instead of the brightest parts of the image being the brightest white and the darkest black, these images often use dull gray for 'white' and some darker gray for 'black' The result is a dull and confusing image that is obscure and difficult to read.
We're here to help. Our team of ines trained professional photo reviewers will carefully evaluate the total content of your project and make the necessary color adjustments by carefully examining the colors used in creating your image. We can help restore any missing dynamic range and lend your image a variety of colors. While we do this we care to preserve the mood of the picture and to draw your subjects in the best possible light. We can fix poor lighting, exposure and any tint in your image to make them work. We are happy to perform whatever fine editing is required to help your photo pop.
Can be used where color correction
- Brightening a dark or unexpected image
- Adding cinematic feel to an otherwise strong shot
- Weak contrast is being corrected
- Increasing the dynamic range of an image
- Adjust the level of light across any image
- Naturally draw the viewer to a certain part of the image
- Changing the mood of your photographs without significant editing
- Unnatural taste is being removed
- Being corrected for weak or colorful light